We knew we would be :)
tell me so i can add you! i’ll tell you my username right before i request you so you can know it’s me!
“And at last, I see the light
and it’s like the fog has lifted.
And at last, I see the light
and it’s like the sky is new.
And it’s warm and real and bright,
and the world has somehow shifted.
All at once, everything looks different,
now that I see you.”
DAY 25: Favorite lyrics.
- Didn’t have class til 11am
- Walking to class was rather pleasant because the weather was actually breezy and cool!
- I won a cool polaroid looking picture frame in my Advanced Photojournalism class!!
- Got out of my Geology class 30 minutes early because the teacher thought it ended at 1:15 when it really ended at 1:45 (kekekekeke, no one corrected him.)
- Had lunch with Eva, Andy, Olivia and Sara!
- Saw Christina (my roommate freshman year) at RuHo!!! BEST ROOMIE EVER.
- Hung out with Jay, Eva and Alyssa (and Suzie, Ashley and Thomas for a bit too!)
- Had dinner with my handsome boyfriend, Alex :)
- Alex also gave me a little refresher on sciency things (because he’s really knowledgeable in sciency things) so I could understand Geology better.
- Then he walked me home and we played trivia and talked and stuff for a while.
- Then I went to the Riverkeeper office and did some filing (part of my internship)
- And now I am in bed all snuggly, ready for a great day tomorrow too :)